Friday, November 7, 2014

Morning Reading: Gettin' My Mojo On


I've always prided myself on being a bit of an musicophile. As of late, though there has been so many distractions in my life. Bringing my handbag and accessories line to fruition that I've neglected one of my long time passions. So I decided to reignite the flam and I ordered this book off Amazon. It's all I hoped it would be. It gives details and fun back story information on some of the most influential albums of all time. Some truly fascinating and some just "laugh out loud" funny trivia. The only holes I see so far is that it's missing a few people. Elliot smith's XO isn't in this edition even though it covers the dates up until 2003, not to mention Modest Mouse's "The Moon and Antarctica" or Built to Spills "Keep it Like a Secret". But overall, I'd say I'm hooked.

 You can find it here:

 :::COFFEE & MOJO:::

::::JOY DIVISION - UNKNOWN PLEASURES::::

No comments:

Post a Comment